The Jenova Cure The Jenova Cure

I forgive you Sephiroth! I went on the Gold Saucer date with Yuffie anyway. Great video! I love what you did with Cloud's hair, it didn't seem as insane at that angle.

Kiigen responds:

Thanks it was easier to animate. One time I accidentally animated his lowest spike getting shorter while compensating with the others. Anyways, it looked like his Spikes were rotating like a chainsaw blade.

Welcome To Gameshop Welcome To Gameshop

It's sad

but, it's true. Hey, if you make a sequel you should have a 20-something in deep debt about to tearfully part with his copy of Battletoads or, a copy of Legend of Zelda (gold cart) with box and manual. Other than that, you basically captured the exact gamestop experience. This is why I shop for games on Amazon and, Play-n-Trade

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

Very nice!

I'll take Dovakiin's words to heart since I don't want my limbs eaten. As for the video itself, it looks to me like this cake isn't a lie! Good job.

The Retail Experience The Retail Experience

We don't have Giraffes in Target

We do have gnomes though. I've worked retail for a few years in a couple different places and every time I've had to look in the back for something I always took that as an excuse to take a 5-minute break. The Back isn't a magical room of holding but customers don't seem to realize that e.e It's worse when you're actively restocking that area and they still ask you to check the back!

OH! The video...it was really good!

Belmont Ruined Halloween Belmont Ruined Halloween

Very good

The only thing I really have against it is the lack of sound effects when Belmont is attacking the children on Halloween. Like a whip-crack or, a whooshing when he uses the combat-cross. The cop's gun had the sound but there wasn't a blood-splatter squish either. Otherwise this was a great video!

UltimateIronfox responds:

Thanks, I'll try a bit harder on the next flash to include more sound effects for the appropriate actions! Thanks for the advice :3

Portal 2 Aftermath Portal 2 Aftermath

How dare you!

It's 5 in the morning and the laughter this video caused me has awoken everyone in this house. The only reason you got a 5/10 out of me is because my hands slipped while I sit here trying to type up a scathing review of this brilliant piece of flash!

Very well done

Within The Pokeball Within The Pokeball

Yeah...

That would sure as hell explain why you only keep one Pokemon inside of each Pokeball. Speaking of Pokeballs, where the hell do they find gimp-masks and ballgags inside of a Pokeball? Still, great show!

Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

I accept

Really nice xD!! I can see this becoming a Meme as I type out this 'review'. I was originally expecting something along the lines of Juggernaut Bitch since this is also on Youtube but I'm glad it turned out different.

Anyway, great show :3 10/5

Bronies Bronies

Vibrators

It was funny and all but they seemed more like furries whose focus of the week is MLP:FIM. As was mentioned by someone else, those are examples of the extremist bronies who need all of the merch EVAR. Still, funny as hell.

9/5

Salad Fingers - Rebirth Salad Fingers - Rebirth

I agree

Better than the original. It's too bad Firth stopped making these...you could probably continue the series. This one was great though.