All 16 art Reviews

Thor would hold Batman down... Thor would hold Batman down...

HOLY ASS-FUCK BATMAN!

While I'm not into this kinda stuff myself, it's Thor who's cornholing The Bat so, it must be a divine act and so, it must be right. I mean, he is a God. Loki wouldn't ass-fuck Batman though, he would just tickle the hole with ... horrible things probably ...

Great job though ^^

Kakuna don't take no shit Kakuna don't take no shit

Dark and awesome

This Kakuna looks like the idol for some dark and sinister god o.o

Awesome!!

May, pokémon May, pokémon

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe

You made May look extremely cute ^^

great job!

Pocketbabe Haruka Pocketbabe Haruka

awesome!

I would rather have the AO version of this but the M rated one looks great too ^^

Very cool! It turned out great

kevinsano responds:

AO? On a handheld? rofl

Elite VS Predator Elite VS Predator

Would love to see this

This concept needs more than just a drawing. I would love to see this fight play out though. I can see how either of them could win out over the other though. Elites are militant and work in groups. Predators are proud and don't tend to work in groups unless it's necessary. Elites have better technology (energy weapons vs weapons made of alien metal/ alloys) The Predators however, seem to come from a warrior society so, one Predator could very well take on a small squad of blue or red elites.

I'd say it's a tossup though *shrug*

Hold Hell at Bay Hold Hell at Bay

Epic isn't epic enough

If this were a movie it would be the most epic movie ever concieved o.o

...

although based on the year of release, it would probably be a documentery on all of the factors that lead to World Wars 3 - 6 in the early 21st century >.>

The Fierce Rhino The Fierce Rhino

Very nice!

"I'mma smoosh me a spida' now"

Very nice ^^ This fits nicely into the super-hero parody comic JV did. Well done ^^

IronPunisher IronPunisher

great idea

Frank Castle would be more of a War Machine than War Machine o.o

Very cool ^^

venom armagedon venom armagedon

bad ass o.o

Venom is such an ass-kicker ... And this really shows that side of him. Very well done ^^

Zero-drk responds:

thanks :D

Your Mother Your Mother

Very well done!

I would love to see how this plays out. Hulk and Superman are pretty evenly matched in terms of strength but Superman has Hulk beat when it comes to speed. I may be a Marvel fan but I'd still have to say Superman would be more likely to win that fight.