The Jenova Cure The Jenova Cure

I forgive you Sephiroth! I went on the Gold Saucer date with Yuffie anyway. Great video! I love what you did with Cloud's hair, it didn't seem as insane at that angle.

Kiigen responds:

Thanks it was easier to animate. One time I accidentally animated his lowest spike getting shorter while compensating with the others. Anyways, it looked like his Spikes were rotating like a chainsaw blade.

Welcome To Gameshop Welcome To Gameshop

It's sad

but, it's true. Hey, if you make a sequel you should have a 20-something in deep debt about to tearfully part with his copy of Battletoads or, a copy of Legend of Zelda (gold cart) with box and manual. Other than that, you basically captured the exact gamestop experience. This is why I shop for games on Amazon and, Play-n-Trade

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

Very nice!

I'll take Dovakiin's words to heart since I don't want my limbs eaten. As for the video itself, it looks to me like this cake isn't a lie! Good job.

End Animal Cruelty End Animal Cruelty

Did I miss the message?

This isn't really much of a game. There's a lot of space for your minecraft cow to roam around and when it gets killed by...the Diablo boss I can't remember the name of...it's a one-hit kill kind of thing. I was hoping this would be one of those controversial games where you watch an X minute video of dogs being slapped and/or chickens being kicked around before they get brutally slaughtered in a slow painful way. What I got here wasn't cruel. What I got here was baby's first explanation series chapter 1: Where do hamburgers and steaks come from?

Salary Scrapper Salary Scrapper

Nooooo! Inflation!!

Fun game! It's easy to get into and somewhat habit forming. Good job :3

4 & 8

Intruded Intruded

Great freaking game

This game took me back...players too young to remember the PSX era probably didn't have the same Resident Evil flavored PTS flashbacks I endured during this game, especially the final stages, with the eye monster or shoggoth or whatever.
The camera was brutal but that's the whole point and I understand that. The overall plot of the game, or rather the final scene, was absolutely stunning.

The main problem I had with the game was just some minor hit-detection issues. Other than that everything was gravy. Excellent game Chribbe.

9/5

chribbe responds:

Thanks, Love the psx resident evil games!

The Eagle The Eagle

^_____^

This is simply beautiful ^^

Athius responds:

Thanks a lot. Helps to know that I did something right.

Thor would hold Batman down... Thor would hold Batman down...

HOLY ASS-FUCK BATMAN!

While I'm not into this kinda stuff myself, it's Thor who's cornholing The Bat so, it must be a divine act and so, it must be right. I mean, he is a God. Loki wouldn't ass-fuck Batman though, he would just tickle the hole with ... horrible things probably ...

Great job though ^^

Kakuna don't take no shit Kakuna don't take no shit

Dark and awesome

This Kakuna looks like the idol for some dark and sinister god o.o

Awesome!!